Sebring, Florida

This company is a scam. I have developed a nice product and was misled by an very outspoken employee that would call me every day with promises of good sales.

I had to submit 5 samples and paid 2,500.00 to have my product advertised in their website along with my own video. After 1 year the company only bought 12 items from me and I never heard from them again, only excuses when I called for updates. Recently I received another letter from them asking for more money to reinstall the video about my product again on their site, since they took it out without my knowledge.

The explanations for all this mess is that the companies changed, people no longer work there, blah-blah-blah...no results and my money was gone. BE AWARE!!!!

• TV Goods

Comments

Thank you. I have a product too and just canceled a call with these yahoos after reading the reviews.

I appreciate the heads up! All the best to you and your business.

Is this As seen on TV inc or As seen on TV production?

I submitted my idea as well and before we move forward I want to know if it the real thing?

woliveira
@mori

Mori, the company I dealt with was TV Goods...My product was submitted to the As Seen on TV website thru them. They were based in St Petersburg, FL but they just vanished overnight without any warning took my product off the site and that was it. No words from them.

As Seen On Tv Reviews