Houston, Texas

The site AsSeenonTVOfficialSite.com is misleading and a rip off selling cheap made in china knockoffs of already poorly made items.

This guy is a totla scam artists all the way from advertising free shipping on his goggle search to selling you knockoff items.

Stay away!!!

I purchased 3 Alumawallets in order to get the free shipping and when they came threy were knockoffs not even the poorly made aluminum wallets. These were all plastic no aluminum at all.

The owner Brian, hey you suck!!! So if you want to get completely screwed just go to www.AsSeenOnTVOfficialsite.com

Amd Brian will obliga ya.

Comments

I ordered 3 aluminum wallets Visa charged no wallets shipped tried to contact customer service every day for 1 week never had the call answered or returned. A real *** artist this guy Brian

To: thefabe Houston Texas.

I ordered from Canada and was ripped off in 2015.

Although your problem cropped up in 2012, complain again but this time to the right people. Brian Allen is the ripoff artist who runs As Seen On TV out of Raleigh North Carolina.

Here are some places your complaint might have more effect.

http://www.bbb.org/raleigh-durham BBB of Eastern North Carolina

http://www.raleighchamber.org/ Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce

http://abc11.com/troubleshooter/ ABC 11 Troubleshooter Diane Wilson Attorney General Roy Cooper North Carolina Department of Justice, Consumer Protection Attorney General's Office Mail Service Center 9001 Raleigh, NC 27699-9001 Fax: (919) 716-6750 No good complaining to a website that no one reads. Lets put this guy out of business.

I RECENTLY PURCHASED THE TV ENHANCER FOR A FRIEND, AND IS DOES NOT WORK. WHAT A PIECE OF JUNK!

I WAS TOO ANGRY TO EVEN SEND IT BACK. IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THE AD, IS CHEAP PLASTIC, AND CAME IN A CRUSHED BOX.

I AM TOO OLD TO BE SO ***, BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE THIS ANOTHER CHANCE.

FORGET IT! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

I ordered The Carol Burnett Show on 12/18/12. It was charged to my account 12/19/12. Today is the 27th and have yet to receive it therefore the order is cancelled.

Dorothy Bayhan