As always the little person gets screwed again.You buy the product ( spin scrubber) and when you open the box there is a paper to get a free gift - HA HA the gift is non existent.

So why does the company bother to pay to have these papers printed and inserted into the boxes if they are not going to follow thru with the offer??? Well I don't know if I will purchase anything again from this company.

If is not proper to lie to people that do not have a lot of funds or options - BUT the LITTLE PERSON always get the wrong end of the deal !!!Someone should make them do the right thing!!!

Review about: As Seen On Tv Deal.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with As Seen On Tv?

Comments

Herndon, Virginia, United States #1332865

I agree. Why should they promise something which they can't honour. Not good for the company.

MISLEADING invoicing practice for Stonewave on As Seen on TV Canada As Seen On Tv "Just ordered the product today on a page identified as a Canadian provider. After the total charges page was displayed and I provided my credit card info, I..." Read more Saladmaster - Fake positive Reviews by Dealers ( Disgusting Food ) Saladmaster "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more