As always the little person gets screwed again.You buy the product ( spin scrubber) and when you open the box there is a paper to get a free gift - HA HA the gift is non existent.

So why does the company bother to pay to have these papers printed and inserted into the boxes if they are not going to follow thru with the offer??? Well I don't know if I will purchase anything again from this company.

If is not proper to lie to people that do not have a lot of funds or options - BUT the LITTLE PERSON always get the wrong end of the deal !!!Someone should make them do the right thing!!!

Review about: Spin Scrubber.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE As Seen On Tv Deal
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with As Seen On Tv?

Comments

Vijay Pandit
Herndon, Virginia, United States #1332865

I agree. Why should they promise something which they can't honour. Not good for the company.

As Seen On Tv Shipping Service Review from North Providence, Rhode Island As Seen On Tv "I placed my order through the "As Seen On TV" Facebook Page almost 1 month ago. The money ($27.98) was taken from my credit card almost immediatley. I also recived a..." Read more Saladmaster - Burnt food Saladmaster "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Dhgate - HOT *** MESS Dhgate "I purchased a prom dress for my daughter and when I received it, it was nothing like what they posted on their website. The make and material was totally different...." Read more Heartland Rvs - Love the layout but very poor workmanship indeed Heartland Rvs "My husband and I purchased a Heartland Prowler 25 ft. Before we purchased, we were interested, not only in the layout and amount of storage space, but more importantly we..." Read more Tyson Foods - FLYING BIRDS Tyson Foods "To whom it may concern-Tyson Chicken. I Recently purchased a 14 piece pack of chicken wings from Walmart and decovered to my shock that when I open the pack to..." Read more Atompark Software - Great Customer Support Atompark Software "Not just ones or twice, I have been in touch with Atompark live chat so many times, not just for fresh purchases and discounts, but also for many technical issues,..." Read more