I ordered from this company and added express 2 day delivery. I got an e-mail confirming my order, giving me a customer number and a order number.

It has been over 2 weeks and I have not received my product. I went on the website to see the status of my delivery. According to the website there was no record of my order. I checked my credit card and my card was charged.

I e-mailed the company twice to ask them to process my order. I got no response. I phoned and it's an automated system. There was no associate to speak to, which seemed a little "fishy" to me.

I was asked to leave a message.

It has now been an additional 3 days and I still have not heard from them. I will NEVER order from this company again and I hope enough people read my review so they are spared what I have been going thru.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

• as seen on tv scam
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 14, 2015.

Comments

I ordered two flashlights ,got order confirmation , then I got an order cancelation because they were out of stock ,they charged my card but never credited it back ,

As seen on TV Omaha Ne

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1098157

I ordered from this company on December 5, 2015. I got an e-mail confirming my order, giving me a customer number and a order number.

It has been over 7 weeks and I have not received my product.

I checked my credit card and my card was charged.

I was asked to leave a message.

I have called 3 times in the last week and a half and I still have not heard from them.I will NEVER order from this company again and I hope enough people read my review so they are spared what I have been going thru.