I ordered from this company and added express 2 day delivery. I got an e-mail confirming my order, giving me a customer number and a order number.

It has been over 2 weeks and I have not received my product. I went on the website to see the status of my delivery. According to the website there was no record of my order. I checked my credit card and my card was charged.

I e-mailed the company twice to ask them to process my order. I got no response. I phoned and it's an automated system. There was no associate to speak to, which seemed a little "fishy" to me.

I was asked to leave a message.

It has now been an additional 3 days and I still have not heard from them. I will NEVER order from this company again and I hope enough people read my review so they are spared what I have been going thru.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with As Seen On Tv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about As Seen On Tv.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare As Seen On Tv to other companies on our site.

Comments

I ordered two flashlights ,got order confirmation , then I got an order cancelation because they were out of stock ,they charged my card but never credited it back ,

As seen on TV Omaha Ne

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1098157

I ordered from this company on December 5, 2015. I got an e-mail confirming my order, giving me a customer number and a order number.

It has been over 7 weeks and I have not received my product.

I checked my credit card and my card was charged.

I was asked to leave a message.

I have called 3 times in the last week and a half and I still have not heard from them.I will NEVER order from this company again and I hope enough people read my review so they are spared what I have been going thru.