Alexandria, Louisiana

I saw there ad on TV decided that I might try it, so I went online to order. I put in my info including my Credit card # (big mistake), and when it came to the warranty choices, I could not decide, so I just closed out the site and figured that since I didn't confirm the order that it would be cancelled.

Well, it wasn't. They shipped the order with no receipt, packing order, or e-mail confirmation of the order. I wasn't very happy but decided to try them anyway. They didn't work, and since they didn't send any paper work with the order, I pieced back the return address label and shipped them back with a note.

I figured it's a done deal. Then months later I got a notice from the post office about a package that needed to be picked up, and there was the box with return to sender written on it. Since then I have been trying to track down the company that I ordered it from. Apparently, Riddex has been bought many times over by different companies and no one has a record of my order.

I finally found my bank statement hoping there would be some info for them next to the amount they charged me, but there wasn't. All I know is that they were in Miramar, FL. I don't want these things, and I want my money back but I don't know how to do it. It's been a year now!!

My next step is to contact the BBB in FL to see if they can help me. Wish me luck, and don't waste your time or money on these things, they don't work!!

Product or Service Mentioned: As Seen On Tv Pest Control.

Comments

merican Express of this situation and they will address it or not once I hear from you.I tried to contact your Canadian office in East York but the phone # listed belongs to ADT Security.

Edmund Wark

8 Romko Ct.

St.Catharines,On

Canada L2N 7A1

here is the most current customer service information I have found.

I called and I talked to a human being and had all my questions answered

Customer Service

We are committed to providing the best products and friendliest customer service. If you should have any questions about ordering or about any of our great products, please feel free to contact us via the information provided below:

U.S. and Territories:

Global TV Concepts

PO Box 8104

Van Nuys, CA 91409

Phone: 1-800-283-3042

Customer service is available Monday through Friday from 6:00am to 5:00pm Pacific Time.

Canada:

OOFFICER - Riddex

8 Dohme Ave

East York, ON M4B 1Y8

Customer service is available Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm Central Time.

Email: riddex@webcsr.info

Instead of getting the product off line, it is also available at BED BATH & BEYOND for only $ 19.99. Hope this helps

I too know of someone who bought these from a TV add. The information on their receipt is as follows.

Riddex Plus

2828 Trade Center Dr #120

Carrollton TX. 75007

1-866-214-5141 for Customer Service and to get an RMA to ship back.

Hope this helps