Atlanta, Georgia

i got riddex plus to get rid of bugs in my apartment, 2 months now and the bugs are still around. now i have to smell the fumes of the spray.

a company should not be allowed to sell a product without science proof about their claims. instead of paied off statements from who knows who. i went to the site i paied to get the product to file a claim, there is no where to file one, tried to complain about this product to the 1-800 number i am told this number is for only ordering the product.

i told them what i thought about the product anyway.

Comments

We had a few mice. We bought Riddex to help chase them away.

Before we knew it, we had a full fledged infestation. The thing didn't work at all!

It's a waste of money.

Traps and our Cats, is what worked.

I have to wonder if the the people who posted positive results are true customers. The thing is a joke!

I am in a rented house and when I got the riddex plus there were bugs of all sizes around my sink, and I would sometimes see them in other places ( bathroom, livingroon ). Now all the tiny ones are gone and I see way fewer adults.

Also, I no longer see ants or spiders. However, the roaches I do see are a tan color and they can now be found lounging on top of the unit or in the slight gap between the unit and the wall.

I wonder if these few are evolving into a new strain. They are a bit slower and do not seem to be as resilient as the old type.

Fewer is good, however, I wanted them completely gone.

Riddex Plus is a waste of money. Flies, bugs, mice, ants, spiders, moths, gnats, and all sorts of everything else I have seen in and around my house at one time or another while having this waste of money plugged in.

I am looking for an all natural solution, friendly to pets that I can use around and in my house.

The theory behind Riddex is flawed, though my wife didn't believe *** old me so I brought her to this site to persuade her otherwise. Saved twenty dollars.

Sounds like the best revenge would be to put Riddex out of business by creating an equally simple yet actually effective product that utilizes ULF (ultra low frequency) signals rather than a silly "ultrasonic sound" emitter. Might not be able to use around pets as this is the same frequency detected in advance of a tectonic shift (earthquake) and that tends to irritate animals (which is why it could work - at least in theory).

Just a late night mental meandering. Drop me a line at sendmarkanemail@yahoo.com

This product worked beautifully for us, every spring, we would get an infestation of ants, and ever since using this, they've left, and have not come back.

It is da biggest Scam Ever :( :( :( :(

:zzz This worked for me, I can finally sleep at night!! We live in the country and have field mice and moles in our walls.

They made a racket.

I installed it 4 months ago and I no longer hear any scratching. We occasionally still catch mice but for the most part they are gone from the walls.

#196055

They work just GREAT! :zzz :zzz

it's a scam!! don't buy it, it doesn't work!!

Even the professionals told me they don't work. save your money!!!

SUCK.....SUCK...SUCK.... ***!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T BUY. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

i dont have a problem with bugs never did but i live in a city FULL of mice i have NOT had a problem...... honestly i saw 1 mouse an by the time i saw it it was dead on my living rm floor i moved ta an ally way i see them on the st but knock on wood 1 time already dead in my house.... my only concern is my child is about ta get a pet ferret and i don't want the riddex ta harm the pet......wat da u think????????

OOOOOh all of everyone else is using it for roache. Thats right it doesnt work for roaches it works for RATS!!!!!!!

@Mr.Enlightened

Is that true I was think buy one I got two in kitchen behide stove up stair my apt. I just move in April . Roaches does box work large ones 8 pack

i live in a 1 bedroom apt i have 2 riddex, NOT WORKING, ROACHES ARE WALKING AROUND IT OR PLAYING POSSEM THEN START RUNNING FOR 16 DOLLARS AND 3 MONTHS, WHAT THE HELLM. ITS LIKE ROACHES ARE DRAWN TO THE RIDDEX PRODUCT..........

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :x :x :x :x :x :( :( :( :(

Suckssssssssssssss :( :cry :sigh

hey irritated, you irritate me! stick the patent where the sun don't shine you *** you must be a plant! I don't care if has a 1000 patents, bottom line is it stinks!!

As Seen On Tv Reviews