Columbia, South Carolina

Around two months ago I bought Riddex pest control.They had a commercial on T.V.buy one get another one for shipping cost only.I sent off for that deal and it took a month before I got them.When I got them I plugged one in one side of the house and the other one on the other side.Since then I have more bugs than before,roaches and big spiders.I would love to call and complaint to the company,but I can't find the phone number.This product is useless and does not work. Tony Santos

Comments

:upset one day i saw a huge rat in my bed then i saw a snake going through my cereal boxes :grin

:cry mine brought in big rats,racoons,and squirrls

#52069

When I purchased Riddex Plus they worked for six months. Now I am seeing evidence of mice (droppings) although I am a tidy housekeeper and I remove my garbage every night.

THEY ARE NO LONGER WORKING!!! WHAT IS THE SOLUTION?

Insects like Roaches are naturally atrracted to electromagnetic fields. If they do anything it would make your problems worse lol.

I purchased a similar product from walmart, 3 came in the pack. None of them did any good.

I ended up purchasing those roach motels that completely eliminated all roaches from my apt. I think that these (riddex like) products are all fakes no matter who makes them.

As Seen On Tv Reviews