filters
State:
City:
Product:

As Seen On Tv - Tracking a order

When I placed my order I paid extra for express delivery.. I was given a date that has came and gone.. I have aced several calls daily with no outcome.. Nobody has reached out to me

As Seen On Tv - Dissappointed

I ordered in November. Still nothing. When I emailed them, they assured me it was sent out and would receive it shortly. When I ask where they were sending it from, no reply. When I ask about tracking, they said there was no way to track the package. Do any of you ever get a refund from these people? They certainly didn't waste any time charging my method of payment. Has anyone had a good experience with these people? What can be do We?
Show

As Seen On Tv - Item never shipped to me!

I ordered a pedi paws tools from As Seen On TV. And I haven’t received it yet. I called the company and they told me that I’d receive it today. I’ve not received it yet!
Reply to reviews
I ordered a product over a week ago I paid them almost $37 to overnight it they shipped it out last Wednesday where the *** is my package

Genius, ask the shipping company. You have a filthy mouth so don't be surprised if they hang up on you and send your package to Siberia.

Show

As Seen On Tv - I Can't Use What I Bought!

We just opened our "Magic Pad" for the kids at Christmas only to discover it requires an odd sized mini screwdriver to put the batteries in. If specific tools are required to use this product, why are they not included in the box? My kids were so, disappointed that they could look but not play with the cheap piece of *** that we purchased from your dicey company!

As Seen On Tv - Worst company

i ordered my product dec 2. didn't get it untill dec 23. i paid for expediate shipping also. e-mailed them to cancel order a week and a half before they sent it out and they did not respond to e-mail. do not buy from them. worst company.

As Seen On Tv - Instachill

It doesn’t work, if the room is hot it just blows the air around, to feel anything you have to be standing right next to it.

As Seen On Tv - A mess

I bought $13.99 Egglets at Lilly's at Pigeon Forge, Tenn...I placed eggs in cuplets in boiling water...the outcome was eggs on one side..flat..water in some cups...I followed directions explicitly...garbage can is only place for them to go...I'm going to report to BBB if my money is not refunded...

As Seen On Tv - Have not received order

I've not received my microsoft sola shaver

Contact As Seen On Tv

Phone:
(866) 277-3366

As Seen On Tv Products and Services

As Seen On Tv - Shipping

I placed an order on the 30th of November and paid for 3 day shipping. Yet I have not to receive my items and it has been over 2 weeks. This is unacceptable.
Additional Fees