I've been using this thing for a while now, and it occurred to me; "Generates an electro-magnetic field" .. 'hmm', i said.. 'surely, such a field could be measured'.
Nothing. No field was generated by the Riddex Plus. 'Well now, this is interesting, maybe something is wrong internally.'
So i gutted the thing apart and Lo-and-behold.. The primary wire on the Copper-coil-to-transistor circuit hadn't even been attached. Further investigation, solder joints were crossing circuits. The thing was literally an electronic bomb that hadn't been wired up!
But i'm a skeptical man.. I wired it up, completed the circuits just as if it had been fully assembled. Checked the work.
At this point seeing the whole thing actually wired up completely, i knew what would happen. The primary circuit would complete and the transistor would see unregulated voltage. The resistors on the board were merely there so the LED's didn't burn out from 125V AC Current. There was literally NOTHING to protect this thing from itself were it to be wired the way they had intended.
I plugged it in, and faster than you could blink.. BOOM.
The force of the transistor and the Primary circuit popping literally sent the Riddex Plus flying from the wall socket!
Someone halfway through production realized that this thing was a ticking time-bomb with no purpose other than to cause fires and told the line to separate the primary circuit so that only the lights worked. This thing is nothing more than an expensive night-light. DO NOT PURCHASE.