Rochester Hills, Michigan

I returned an item for a $10.95 refund, and confirmed with the USPS that they had received it at AsSeenOnTV.com. However, the company refused to give me the refund, for < $11 (!).

So, after contacting customer service several times to no avail, I was forced to file a complaint with the BBB. AsSeenOnTV.com never responded - here was the last response I received from the BBB:

Dear Robert L :

This message is in regard to your complaint submitted on 4/26/2014 9:53:02 PM against As Seen On Tv. Your complaint was assigned ID 10027021.

We have written to the firm referenced above on two previous occasions. Since we have not received a reply to our requests for a response, a final notice will be sent to the company today.

Perhaps the firm has already contacted you. If so, please advise us of the situation immediately. If you do not hear back from us, it means that our attempts at conciliation have been exhausted and you may wish to contact an attorney or your local or state office of consumer affairs to pursue the matter further.

Please know that we are, unfortunately, not able to compel a firm to answer and resolve complaints. Since this firm is not a BBB Accredited Business, it is not obligated to respond and resolve consumer complaints with us.

In those few instances where our requests have been ignored, the information is made a part of the firm's file at the BBB. In many cases this will result in an adverse BBB Reliability Report being issued on the firm.

Please feel free to contact us with any further questions.

Regards,

Vernette Butts

The Better Business Bureau

I contacted them again today telling them how disappointed I was, and, that I would tell everyone I knew NEVER to order from this company...ever!

Sincerely,