Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

my new riddex plus is plugged in but does not light up

how do I get a replacement. I have tried pushing the button.

nothing happens. cy caine 7114 Venetian way WPB, fl 33406 phone 561-582-5916

1 answer
Jaymon
one more comment from cycaine@gmail.com'the unit is plugged into a hot outlet and the green white and red lights are all off even if i toggle the push switch.
let me know if I should send you a photo, hopefully you will replace it.
View

When is my order being ship?

I place a order on November 25th and I would like to now when will I get it. It is a Christmas gift.

It was taking out of my account. I order the enhance position walker Christmas is in 16 more day.

1 answer
Ann McDonald
According to As Seen On TV FAQs you can follow your order by clicking "My Account / Order Status" link at the top right hand side of our site to check your orders status.
View

Ordered top & bottom veneers, where is my order?

by Richie

Order number 166339

Top and bottom veneers

by Delete N

Been waiting 2 weeks, where is my order?

Teeth

by Angelik

Were is my package?

View

who is the ceo of the company who makes this?

by Cortny

who is the ceo of this company?

Lost cookbook

by Eion

Just got the cooker for xmas and lost the power cooking cookbook at the grocery store. I really need to get another one. Any way to do this

Cooker insert pans

by Pawel

I want to buy just the pan inserts. How do I do this? I have two cookers

View

My new riddex plus does not fit my outlets

by Shulem

Why is it bigger than the standard outlets

View

Is it possible for me to get operating instructions manual & cooking ideas?

by Belladonna

I bought the Express Redi Set Go Cooker at a sale and it did not have any operating instructions with it, or what can be cooked in it. If it possible to get a manual with operating instructions, and cooking ideas let me know and I will give you my mailing address. Thanks in advance.

Questions 10