They overcharged me with shipping and handling, and then when i address the issue with them, they said they'd take 40 percent off the price, AND THEN THEY PROCEEDED TO STILL CHARGE ME!now, it's up to me to return the package and I HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING AND HANDLING.

the package was open (my family member thought it was for him), but the box was not--they will NOT send a label to mail it back to them and want to charge me ALL OVER AGAIN. never NEVER NEVER work with his company.

they do NOT have good customer service and overcharge shipping and handling!it's ridiculous!

Review about: 931932.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with As Seen On Tv?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Michael Kors - MK  handbag... *** no!! Michael Kors "My experience with Michael Kors has been a nightmare... one of the links that attaches the handle to the bag slips out and my bag falls off my shoulder constantly..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more As Seen On Tv - Lied about the aluma wallet As Seen On Tv "they say the wallet is nearly indestructlble i had it 10 min put some cards in it and it broke my son got to playing with it but it back..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Onetravel - Terrible Service Onetravel "We requested a cancellation of one of our tickets in April. Because it was not cancelled within 24 hours, we would only receive about $200 from the refund for a..." Read more Garden Winds - Horrible Customer Service Garden Winds "Garden Winds customer service is the absolute WORST! After sending two email and getting no response, "I" had to call to get any kind of answers concerning their defective products..." Read more Sam Edelman - Who would think these were so cheaply made? Sam Edelman "I have worn these a few times and they were comfortable. I took them on vacation and wore them with Neutrogena sunscreen on my legs and feet. Yikes was I..." Read more Rudelyns Sari Sari Store - Poor Packaging and Poor Service Rudelyns Sari Sari Store "I'm surprised that some people even got responses! I emailed on multiple occasions, and never even recieved 1 back. Due to this and the amount of time it was taking..." Read more