They overcharged me with shipping and handling, and then when i address the issue with them, they said they'd take 40 percent off the price, AND THEN THEY PROCEEDED TO STILL CHARGE ME!now, it's up to me to return the package and I HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING AND HANDLING.

the package was open (my family member thought it was for him), but the box was not--they will NOT send a label to mail it back to them and want to charge me ALL OVER AGAIN. never NEVER NEVER work with his company.

they do NOT have good customer service and overcharge shipping and handling!it's ridiculous!

Review about: As Seen On Tv Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with As Seen On Tv?

Comments

Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Michael Kors - Jacket Review Michael Kors "Bought jacket Nov 20, 2016. Hardly wore it due to fuzzy lint balls formed from friction at pockets and sleeves. Body of jacket is green nylon quilted. Washed on delicate..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more