Cordova, Tennessee

Ordered Star Shower item on 12/1/2015. Stated it would take approximately 24-48 hours to process and then confirmation was emailed to me with order number and 24-48 hour processing along with shipping in 7 days.

Called on 12/7/2015 to see about how i could track my package. (I order online all the time and am very knowledgeable about shipping times and tracking).M man who helped me was difficult to understand-he was in SE Asia and could not tell me when my package would arrive. Went to the website-www.getorderstatus.com ,and again no tracking information. He stated I could pay ANOTHER 9.99 for expedited shipping, but I already have paid for the shipping and the items, but still couldn't say when it would arrive...just said 'before Christmas".

Said it is being shipped from New Jersey! I will not buy from them ever again and encourage others to steer clear of them as they are not helpful and their shipping/processing STINKS!

I have paid about 90.00 for items & shipping and still have no clue where it is or when it will arrive. Worst customer service I have ever encountered.

Product or Service Mentioned: As Seen On Tv Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Customer Service and Delviery