Boston, Massachusetts

We bought 2 Riddex because of mice and it apparently worked to get rid of the mice. We don't have roaches so I can't comment on whether it works on bugs.

Comments

Has anyone heard that snakes are attracted by Riddex? We installed a unit in our house and a little cabin we own, both places have had a snake enter the place when we have never had any before!!! Just wondering.

I bought a different model, not Riddex and I have never seen a bug or a mouse in my home ever. I used to have a cockroach problem but once I plugged one in they were gone, never saw another cockroach.

I honestly swear by the plug in pest eliminators. :grin

*** dat ***...I had riddex since january 2009..it is now sept 2009 n I still have mice..them *** is getting rich off of a *** *** product

works on rats also

It does work on mice. We had a mice situation and wanted to be humane about ridding the house of mice. We bought 2,large units a while ago on QVC,(they no longer sell them) and the mice left the house and garage.

As Seen On Tv Reviews