Ocala, Florida
7.8K views 17 comments

THE AD FOR INSTA-GONE BY "AS-SEEN-ON-TV" SHOWS A SPRAY BOTTLE WITH INSTA-GONE LABEL LEADING VIEWER TO BELIEVE THE BOTTLE ARRIVES FULL OF PRODUCT.THE BOTTLE IS ACTUALLY AN EMPTY SPRAY BOTTLE.

AS-SEEN-ON-TV WOULD NOT PROVIDE THE PRODUCT AFTER I BOUGHT THE ITEM. NEVER, NEVER, BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I CONTACTED THE COMPANY AT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL, AND THEY WOULD NOT CORRECT THE MISLEADING AD OR EVEN ADMIT THAT THE AD WAS MISLEADING.

AGAIN, NEVER,BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.I REPEAT THAT THE AD WAS MISLEADING, THE BOTTLE ARRIVED EMPTY AND THE COMPANY DID NOT AGREE TO PROVIDE THE PRODUCT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE BOTTLE

Review about: Instagone.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with As Seen On Tv?

Comments

this product was never made in liquid, it comes in powder form. For the last 25 years, And if you called the customer Service Dept, they would of said the same thing to you. Product works great and has been for the last 25 years.

InstaGone Consumer Products
Stamford, Connecticut, United States #1297169

I think you bought this product from a reseller?that sold it on a TV commercial, Question was the name on the bottle InstagonePro?

That might of been the problem, We are Instagone the only Manufacturer of this product. I think you have been dealing with the resellers and thats why you have had no success.

We have been here for 37 years and always made our product in powder form (the bottles free) because you need something to put it in.We feel why ship water around the country this cost extra in shipping.

Dani
Los Angeles, California, United States #929094

I can't understand and believe how kid's TV channels are showing these ads...they are completely misleading!Shipping and Handling are always more expensive than advertised on TV and sites.

Adding more products on the orders (always a discounted offer) the charges are doubled on the payment page...I called the company to inquire and the costumer service said: I cannot see this offer on my system...BS!I wonder if this could be a big law suit.

BillT
North Port, Florida, United States #878318

Get yourself a spray bottle and a bottle of bleach at your local Walmart and it will be cheaper. Mix half & half and spray works great and that is your Instagone!

Teacher

I filed with the BBB in South Carolina for false advertising and not delivering on the double offer. They take your money send give you the run around. Never buy from this company!

BREF

It is basically CaClO2 Calcium hypo chloride which can be bought at any pool store for pennies.an 8% solution should work in exactly the same way.

there are other ingredients to prevent caking, improve solubility and prevent chlorine liberation when mixed with water. it will however only last a couple of weeks after mixing. It is toxic in large measures although in a .008% solution it is safer than bleach NaClO2 (sodium Hypochloride) for purifying water. In Short Save your Money.

If you wish to clean water stains in wood or Rust from metals Oxalic Acid H2C2O4 is a very effective compound BUT IT IS POISONOUS IF INGESTED IN QUANTITY But it work great on cedar decks and rinses off easily with water.

AS WITH ALL BLEACHES AND ACIDS DO NOT MIX

CHLORINE GAS WILL KILL YOU

Annoyed
Hohenwald, Tennessee, United States #861212

I tried to contact them twice to ask a few questions before I made the decision to order.I could not reach a real person.

The ad suggested that you ask about a brush attachment. Couldn't ask, I also wanted to know how many ounces you got, I figured it was a powder since you only got two bottles.

Very poor customer service, even .

I'll never know if it is good was a good product or not.I've wasted a LOT of time just trying to find out about it, I'm done.

they also charge excessive s&h fees

Ed

The only thing this product cleans is your pockets!It does absolutely nothing that is said it will do...with or without scrubbing.

A total waste of money.

The company and the people that work for Instagone Pro should be ashamed of themselves.IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!

It appears to be an empty bottle.I assumed one would add water and the packet.

I have not looked at the product, nor do I have any idea what to expect from it.

It caught my eye because a leaky roof left water stains on my ceiling.Does it work?