I just received a notice in the mail that I should wait another 30 days for this purchase Deluxe Red Copper Pan Bundle. I placed my order on January 15, 2017.

Called their service number and because of the over whelming request for this item it will take longer than they thought. In my opinion they should no longer be taking orders if they can not fulfill current request.

I have cancelled my order and they also are unable to supply me with a cancellation number, but they can send me a notice stated that I have to wait an additional 30 day for my order to be shipped. Don't buy from As Seen On Tv

Product or Service Mentioned: As Seen On Tv Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

As Seen On Tv Cons: Delivery, Are taking to long to ship my item.

Comments

Put in an order on June 20th with 2 day shipping. Got a confirmation email.

Did not receive any additional emails about processing or shipping so tried to call but they never answer their phone you just have to leave a message. I emailed on Saturday June 24th and the reply was I would get an answer in 2 to 3 days. By June 29th no answer. I left a phone message on June 26th too and no phone reply.

I sent another email telling them I would complain to my charge card company. I filed a dispute with my charge card company as I read on line a review where someone else did not get their product who ordered as a 2 day shipping and it was not until they filed a dispute with Paypay that they got their order shipped. I believe this company is not very ethical with respect to their customer service.

When I ordered I did not create an account so I can not tract anything. I created an account later but it does not show I have ordered anything so I do not know that status of my order but the charge was made to my charge card.

As Seen On Tv Reviews