Sacramento, California

the rubber tips keep falling off I WANT MY MONEY BACK WE NEED TO START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THE MAKER OF THIS *** the product is not worthy of the T.V ads we should get our money back . The rubber feet keep falling off.

rubber feet keep falling off . rubber feet keep falling off .rubber feet keep falling off . rubber feet keep falling off. rubber feet keep falling off.

rubber feet keep falling off. rubber feet keep falling off . rubber feet keep falling off. rubber feet keep falling off.

rubber feet keep falling off. rubber feet keep falling off

Comments

I have purchased many as seen on tv products from Ozseenontv.com.au but i have not heard about this product as it's not available on the website. But now i want to try it. Anybody can suggest me the site where i can buy this product.

my question is whether or not these complaints are about orders placed on the "official asseenontv.com" website or on one of the many many imitators with similar names?

@justwannaknow

no it was the real time and I must say I contacted the company and they sent me a new one NO CHARGE

@me

cool thx (and I assume you meant the "real thing?"). sad that folks can't catch a break and that someone with the power aren't going after and shutting down the scam companies.

i'm fortunate (knock on wood) that I've searched around b4 being sucked in by the ads. almost all say "as seen on tv" which doesn't mean the company is in any way affiliated with the official one.

@justwannaknow

yes I meant real thing lol thank you

As Seen On Tv Reviews