Detroit, Michigan

I ordered a dvd box set that said it was "in stock" on December 10th. It didn't let me confirm my order and they added a "aluminum wallet" which I did not add to my order. It did not let me confirm before purchasing. I immediately sent an e-mail and on December 15th still hadn't heard anything from them. The website said it would be shipping out my order in 2 days. Again, as of the 15th nothing had been sent out. I called their number and talked to a Candy who was rude and short. She said the item was back ordered and not due to ship out until the 23rd! I asked if I could cancel my order and she said it wasn't possible. I would need to deny my package. I asked to speak to a manager and she hung up on me. My husband called back and talked to a Lenore who said that she could cancel it and it would take 72 business hours to come off my debit card.

1. They had false advertised the product as being in stock when it was back ordered.

2. They don't allow you to review your order before you pay and add additional items they think you might like.

3. When you e-mail them they do not reply.

4. They come up with an elaborate shipping process so they can tell you that it's impossible to cancel your order. Then change their minds when you ask to speak with a manager.

4. Absolutely rude customer service.

This place is a sham and I would never order anything from them. I've learned my lesson.

Product or Service Mentioned: As Seen On Tv Shipping Service.

Comments

Oh relax nikalseyn. I misspoke. It's on my master card as a "hold" at this point in time.

John N

when will people learn to NOT use debit cards for anything??? Don't you realize that the money comes out of your account immediately?? With a credit card you have time to dispute the charge, etc.

asseenontvwebsiteisascam

lol pardon the numbering error. :)

As Seen On Tv Reviews