Dallas, Texas

Today I received a package containing three Riddex Plus devices that I DID NOT ORDER. It was addressed to me and my residential address. From 2828 Trade Center Dr #120 Carrollton TX 75007 (866) 214-5141. It was shipped via USPS in a priority mail box. Terms: VISA. Total $73.34 for the buy 1 get one free promo. Looking at the invoice.. or the packing slip.. 1st line item is qty 2 @29.95 each (Buy 1 get one free). 2nd line item is qty 1 @ $14.95. The sales tax is $5.59. The S&H is a whopping $22.85. Wow-wee! Aside from all of that, again, I DID NOT ORDER IT. It also states that the "Invoice Paid in full by: VISA" "'Riddex Plus' will appear on your credit card statement." "30 Day Money-Back Guarantee (less shipping & handling)"

Now. I have no idea what this is about. I don't even have a pest problem. How or why this would come to me is baffling. Riddex Plus customer service is not open on the weekend, so this will have to wait 'til Monday. No one in family ordered these for me. Or ordered these for themselves and shipped to my address. I even asked my landlord if they ordered these and had them shipped to their tenants. Answer: No.

It seems that anything free online is not really free. Their loss is recouped when you pay that ridiculous shipping charge. Nothing. Nothing! In such a small package that weighs not even a pound costs $22.85 to get!!!

I wonder if anyone else has received this product that they did not order? I am calling my 3 banks that I have VISA cards for to make sure I don't incur any charge of $73.34.

Hope this helps!!

Comments

I'm so pissed that I never did recieve my order I keep calling and I don't get any answer. My address is 1014 Mira Flores Box 5430 Stop54B Zapata,Tx.78076

I really hope to hear from you soon or just send me the money back.Thank you!:(:(

:( :( :( :( :(

The BBB processed a total of 22 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 22 complaints closed in 36 months, 22 were closed in the last year.

BBB RATING (UNSATISFACTORY)

Name: DRG - Riddex Plus

Phone: (866) 813-4927

Address: 17250 Dallas Parkway

Dallas, TX 75248

Website: www.riddexplus.com

File Open Date: March 2008

TOB Classification: Services (General)

BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business.

Just wait until they get to store that sales these as seen on tv items, they are a lot cheaper.

I got off the phone with my mother. The same thing happened to her.

The totals were a little different, but close enough. This is a scam.

One difference is that they are going to charge to her Discover card that she hasn't even activated yet. I will post back with the results.

As Seen On Tv Reviews