Newark, New Jersey

I too,bought two Riddex units,and when i removed them from the wall plug,the roaches were hiding behind the units! This product is pure *** Doesn't the government monitor these products,and manufacturers?

I paid $50 dollars apiece for their ***! Now i see they are still advertising on TV,saying their product is better than ever.What a crock! I'm writing this complaint,in the hope that no one else will get ripped off. It's too bad that there are inscrupulous people out there ,trying to get into everyones pocket!

Please alert the public!!!

Comments

Don't do it! The only thing that riddex is good for is to help bugs and pest multiply.

I've see one heck of an increase since I plugged in the device. Put Riddex where it belongs,

in the (TRASH!!!!)

To all who bought a poduct you are no happy with just call your credit card company and tell them your product is defective and you want your charges reversed. They will ask if you contracted the company in question.

If you could nor contact the Riddex people, say so. Or if you had any problem in alking with Riddex also say so. Credit card company will tell you they will invesigate the matter, and reverse the charges if your complaint is valid. I have never Not had the charges reversed when I file complaint with my VISA or Mastercard company about a defective product, Especially ifd the product has a 'guarantee'.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.

Bruce

Hope this helps.

Good luck.

Bruce

Wow! I am sooo glad I went through the whole website before I took my credit card out of my wallet!

:upset Thank you all for the warning..I'm just pissed that my Mom had already ordered this *** and received it before I got to look it up.

Riddex, what goes around comes around! Everyone who works for this *** company will live with rats & roaches for the rest of their lives...hahahaha!

:grin I had to laugh when I saw the T.V ad,No professional pest control person would ever spray pesticides around your children or food.They are just trying to scare people into buying this useless device... :)

I am a consumer protection attorney working in Washington, DC and my firm is investigating the efficacy of these devices. It would be helpful to our investigation if we could speak to anyone who has used one of these ultrasonic repeller devices.

If you are willing to have a brief conversation I can be reached at 202-789-3960 or by email at wanderson@cuneolaw.com. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Bill Anderson

#32076

how about a sweet deal on a nice bridge!!

Come on you should of figured this one out!!

If they worked wouldnt everyone have them,theyd be sort of like,well,toilet paper,

too funny!!