Dallas, Texas

When I placed this order 12/8/11 on the website, I was asked if I wanted another item, I checked no and got it anyway with an additional shipping charge. You do not get to preview the order before it is placed.

I called several times to complain and they could never find the order, "really". Now status says it was shipped on Dec 13, but tracking says Dec 18th and will not be delivered until after Christmas. BEWARE do not order from this company.

Called again today and they still can't find the order, just such a ripoff. I wish I would have payed more attention to these online remarks, you still have the chance before you order from them.

Comments

wait til next month - you'll find out that you just joined a 'club' with monthly membership fees of $29.95 automatically deducted from your account - with 10 day cancellation notice expired so you're on the hook for 12 months.

Contact the credit card company and have them credit your account. works like a charm

John N

when it hits your credit card, dispute it.

Only suckers by As Seen On Tv products. You get what you pay for.

@So sad

There's no need to be rude. :(

As Seen On Tv Reviews