Buffalo, New York
Resolved

This company is a true scam. Paid for 3 day shipping when I ordered ab flex belt and still haven't received product.

It has now been 3 weeks. Contacted them via email and phone call. Only thing I received was a auto reply email it's now been 9 days since than with nothing. I called 2 days after that haven't received a return call from them yet.

2 days after that call I contacted my debit card company to start a dispute trying to get my money back since this all has occurred. Still no product. This company should be put out of business.

I'm contacting the Better Business Bureau about them. This is ridiculous when all these complaints and bad reviews on different products.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Well I bought the Simply Straight brush today for my granddaughter and I and can honestly say it was the Best $39.88 Ive ever spent. Awesome results, easy to use and Most Important: It Didn't Scorch or Burn her hair( like with flat Iron. Leaves it silky with natural shine witout any chemicals.

As Seen On Tv Reviews