I ordered a "fidget" a toy for my son,i paid for "2 day shipping" 8 days ago, I sent an email and got a condescending response stating to read the "fine print"..I've since sent 2 more emails and I've gotten no response at all,i hate this company and i will NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN OR BUY ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS IN-STORE!!!

Review about: As Seen On Tv Fidget.

Layout of Store
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with As Seen On Tv?

Comments

Elizabeth
Cypress, California, United States #1330113

I ordered three fidgets on 5/10/17.I never received an email with confirmation or the product.

They made sure to take the money out of my bank the next day though.

I called them early this and had to leave a message.Still have not heard back from them.

minerv
Wareham, Massachusetts, United States #1327346

Same happened to me.I ordered the fidget toy plus a cell phone holder for the car, paid to have 2 day priority shipping that was 5 days ago.

I emailed them and got no response. I tried calling and all I get is a weird ladies recording telling you to leave name and number and someone will get in touch within 2 days!!!!

I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN !!!!!THEY ARE AWFUL