Newark, New Jersey

hi everyone! I try to order 2 bottle of flex seal liquid from they website, for 19.99 plus 9.99 shipping, equally around 30 dollars each sets, ok I order together 3 sets, so my total should be around 90 dollars, next thing you know they website keeping offer extra deal, (that's a sign scamming), all I want to do pay for the 6 bottles, anyway I was in the good mood I click yes for 4.99 offer for the larges bottle, rounded again $30 more, so the total should be $120, all I know proceed to checkout total of $329, I stop there, I did not click checkout, I click back and clear all my credit card info and leave they website, never have confirmation order, email or a phone call, all I know 2 days later flex seal charge my credit $256.

still wrong charge, and taking action of I call it fraud.

Now I call flex seal customer service and explain exactly what happen, he did not try to hear anything I am saying, his reply this order is complete we cannot cancel or refund, I say I did not completed any order, you force it in use my credit card is a fraud, this unprofessional guy trying to give me a order # over the phone after all I was saying, I just hang up and say my bank will deal with you.

Reason of review: never oder fraudly charge.

As Seen On Tv Cons: Scammers.

Comments

Tried to call customer service phone is out of order SCAMMER

As Seen On Tv Reviews