As Seen On TV - INSTA-GONE MISLEADING AD
THE AD FOR INSTA-GONE BY "AS-SEEN-ON-TV" SHOWS A SPRAY BOTTLE WITH INSTA-GONE LABEL LEADING VIEWER TO BELIEVE THE BOTTLE ARRIVES FULL OF PRODUCT.THE BOTTLE IS ACTUALLY AN EMPTY SPRAY BOTTLE.
AS-SEEN-ON-TV WOULD NOT PROVIDE THE PRODUCT AFTER I BOUGHT THE ITEM. NEVER, NEVER, BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I CONTACTED THE COMPANY AT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL, AND THEY WOULD NOT CORRECT THE MISLEADING AD OR EVEN ADMIT THAT THE AD WAS MISLEADING.
AGAIN, NEVER,BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.I REPEAT THAT THE AD WAS MISLEADING, THE BOTTLE ARRIVED EMPTY AND THE COMPANY DID NOT AGREE TO PROVIDE THE PRODUCT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE BOTTLEreview #407159
You may also like
- " BOYD'S GUNSTOCKS. Happy to take your order and your money. When it turns out their website is not updated and it's not in stock you have to pay the cancellation..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "I bought a set of brand new wireless earphones and FactoryOutletStore sent me a used devise with (i am not exaggerating) ear residue in the ear plugs (see attached pictures)..."
- "Our couches "real" leather started to flake. When we called to get it fixed Rooms to Go informed us that our warranty had expired about 2 weeks prior and they..."
- "On May 20th, I register the trip online from LA to SFO on May25th , but finally they mention the trip is not able to confirm, and I was not..."
- "Emailed this company 3 times asking for a refund they are refusing to refund my money now saying they never got the emails! I have them all and can..."