As Seen On TV - INSTA-GONE MISLEADING AD

May 09, 2013
review #407159

THE AD FOR INSTA-GONE BY "AS-SEEN-ON-TV" SHOWS A SPRAY BOTTLE WITH INSTA-GONE LABEL LEADING VIEWER TO BELIEVE THE BOTTLE ARRIVES FULL OF PRODUCT.THE BOTTLE IS ACTUALLY AN EMPTY SPRAY BOTTLE.

AS-SEEN-ON-TV WOULD NOT PROVIDE THE PRODUCT AFTER I BOUGHT THE ITEM. NEVER, NEVER, BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I CONTACTED THE COMPANY AT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL, AND THEY WOULD NOT CORRECT THE MISLEADING AD OR EVEN ADMIT THAT THE AD WAS MISLEADING.

AGAIN, NEVER,BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.I REPEAT THAT THE AD WAS MISLEADING, THE BOTTLE ARRIVED EMPTY AND THE COMPANY DID NOT AGREE TO PROVIDE THE PRODUCT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE BOTTLE

68ddbf9
3.8
Had an experience with As Seen On TV?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA

7 hours ago

It appears to be an empty bottle. I assumed one would add water and the packet. I have not looked at the product, nor do I have any idea what to expect from it. It caught my eye because a leaky roof left water stains on my ceiling. Does it work?

finster

Jul 26

What am I missing. Isn't this just super expensive bleach??

Jul 21

I'd like to point out that the msds sheet for this product states in several places regarding shipping and storage, that it not be with "other POOL CLEANING chemicals. This product is basically the powdered chlorine you use in the pool.

Sarge

Jul 17

I just saw a TV ad for this product, and yes, they did show someone using a spray bottle with a label, and they also say that you receive the product in some kind of concentrate, leading a person of average intelligence to conclude that it would have to be mixed with water or some other designated liquid to prepare the product for use from the spray bottle.
Because the product is of interest to me, after the TV ad concluded, I started my web search; I found this review, and also the product's page where the product description clearly states: "Highly concentrated formula, just add water. Includes 24 oz. spray bottle and 2 packets of Instagone Pro."
It's your review that is misleading.

3 0 Reply
Jack Simon

Feb 20

Although this product is very good, do NOT buy it from the TV offer! You will be nagged with phone calls about other completely different offers and products. They must sell your name and phone number to other marketers. Instead, buy it through Amazon if you want to buy it. The product does remove stubborn stains, but their marketing is annoying. Do not sign up for other offers from them!

2 0 Reply
Benjamin

Feb 08 Melbourne, Victoria

Many experienced the same. Even i also. Insted from them now i started to buy products from ozseenontv.com.au

1 0 Reply
Linda Joan H

Oct 15, 2013 Atlanta, Georgia

Oh my Gosh, I love this stuff!!! It comes Empty and then you add a packet and water. It works so good!

pete

Jul 08, 2013

I am sure if you call the company who manufactures this product they will help you with your concerns. I think you purchased the product on line who only resells. You should be dealing with the munufacturer. There number is 1-888-425-0125. They have the best customer service and you can speak directly to the owner.

×
You were reading a complaint about As Seen On TV.
Filing a new complaint about
×